luni, 16 februarie 2009

Sagman, Bennet, Robbins, Oppenheim and Taft

U don't like or know this? You go to hell! You go to hell and you die!!

Jerry: If I see her, what do I say that I'm doing here in the building?
George: You came to see me; I work in the building.
Jerry: What do you do?
George: I'm an *architect*.
Jerry: You're an *architect*?
George: I'm not?
Jerry: I don't see architecture comin from you...
George: I suppose *you* could be an architect...
Jerry: I never said that I was the architect. Just somethin' else...
George: Alright, she's not even gonna ask, if we *see* her, which is remote.
Jerry: Well what'dya want me to say, that I just wandered in here?!
George: We're having lunch with a friend-- he works in the building.
Jerry: What is *his* name?
George: Bert... Har... bin... son. Bert Har-bin-son.
Jerry: Bert Harbinson? It sounds made up.
George: No good? Alright, how about Art... Corr.....
Jerry: Art Corr...
George: ...velay...
Jerry: Corvelay?
George: Yeah, right.
Jerry: Well, what does *he* do?
George: He's an importer.
Jerry: Just imports, no exports?
George: He's an importer/exporter, okay?
George: Say, did Elaine ever call you back?
Jerry: No, I guess she's still mad.
George: I don't understand, you never talk to her about other women?
Jerry: Never.
% Bing! The elevator opens up and...
Jerry: Wait a second... That's her... on the right.
George: I forgot who I am! Who am I?!
Jerry: You're you. We're having lunch with Art Corvelay.
George: Vandelay!
Jerry: Corvelay!
George: Let me be the architect, I can do it!
% Jerry ignores George and approaches Vanessa.
Jerry: Hey, hey... Pamela's birthday party, didn't I see you there...
Jerry.
Vanessa: Sure! Hi!
Jerry: This is George. ["Grasps" for her name] I'm sorry...
Vanessa: Vanessa.
George: Nice to meet you.
Jerry: Ah, Sagman, Bennet, Robbins, Oppenheim and Taft.
Vanessa: That's right! What're you doing here?
Jerry: Oh, were meeting a friend of ours for lunch. He works here in the
building.
George: Yeah, Art *Vandelay*.
Vanessa: Really? Which company?
Jerry: I don't know. He's an importer.
Vanessa: Importer?
George: ...And exporter.
Jerry: He's an importer/exporter.
George: I'm, uh, I'm an architect.
Vanessa: Really. What do you design?
George: Uh, railroads, uh...
Vanessa: I thought engineers do that.
George: They can...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu